вторник, 12 февраля 2019 г.

Mixed Media Altered Board with Fantasy Paste Finnabair CT + Video Tutorial



Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my inspiration for this month - a mixed media altered board with incredible Texture Fantasy Pastes.

I'm totally in love with Finnabair's new release for Art Daily. And I did a work with a photo from the set of Words You Need.
 I chose a photo with the inscription - Don't apologize for who you are or the art you create. (C.J.Rider)
 




The non-standard form for an altered object perfectly approached this card. So, thanks to such a positive and truthful card, my work looks as you can see it now.
 




I have prepared a video tutorial for you on how to make this canvas. I hope you enjoy viewing!



Be happy with your art!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий