суббота, 6 апреля 2019 г.

Mixed Media Canvas "Passion" for Finnabair CT + Video Tutorial


Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration - a mixed media canvas "Passion"!


  Here is all that is my passion. This paints, and vintage photos, and favorite Tissue Paper.
I simply adore Tissue for all the cool possibilities of working with the background that she gives!


 You can create any background with any pattern and color. And then just modify it with paint, paste, decor. But you need to be careful with this paper. It is very thin, and can tear. Therefore, we must be careful and gentle))


In my work I combined Tissue Paper with Paper Paste. Painted the background and decor with new amazing paints Liquid Acrylics. Ah, these are amazing paints! How wonderful they paint the metal decor! And how beautifully they work with the addition of water!




I have prepared a video tutorial for you on how to make this canvas. I hope you enjoy viewing!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий