среда, 21 августа 2019 г.

Mixed Media canvas "Owl" for CT Finnabair + Video Tutorial


Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration - a Mixed Media Canvas with Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic and Metallique Wax.

Sometimes I want to take a break from textures, and just play with color. Make light work and take a minimum of paints and materials.
For my canvas, I chose the colors from the photo: brown, orange and white. And I added a bit of  blue to create some contrast. Heat generated by these colours was cooled with gray.


 I used only two colors of Liquid Acrylics – Burnt Sienna and Tiger Orange. And two colors of Metallique Waxes – Peacock and Old Silver.





At the end, I added stamps to highlight the composition. I used 2 different sets Beautiful Story and Old Town.
You can watch the process in my video. I hope you will enjoy viewing!

Products I have used from Mixed Media Place online store:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий