понедельник, 23 сентября 2019 г.

Mixed Media Canvas "Timeless"

Hello dear friends!
Today i'm with a new project - Mixed Media Canvas "Timeless"



My work is about old houses. Beautiful old mansions, abandoned and forgotten. I just love to look at such houses, look at the windows, imagine how people used to live here.



 I just adore the line of windows among the Dusty Attiс chipboard.
For this work, I took a beautiful carved window French Window Pane 
And added curls and leaves  Swirly Flourish and Tea Leaves
I painted the chipboard with blue paint and until it dried, sprinkled the powder for embossing on top of the paint and baked it with a hair dryer for embossing.



 Through the Lace Stencil, I applied a transparent 3D Gloss Gel. And when it dried, painted the surface with alcoholic ink.


 I used Dusty Attic products:



Have a nice day, 
 

2 комментария: