четверг, 19 сентября 2019 г.

Seaside Serenity - Juliya Tirskaya

Hello dear friends!
Today i'm with a new project - Mixed Media Art.

I just love the big chipboard from Dast and Attic! And this time my choice is Ships Wheel Large  Ah, this is just a great Ships Wheel! 
I cut a circle from the Corrugated Card. And I stuck the Ships Wheel to it to strengthen the base of my project. 


 I collected a composition of natural materials and chipboard. I took my favorite starfish and coral! Oh, look what an incredible coral, like a living!  
From Dusty Attic Pearl Flourish, I made wonderful bubbles that rise from the diver's helmet. At the end of the work i added an anchor and an inscription.


Then painted everything with Heavy Gesso Black. And when the layer of Gesso dried, painted and showed textures with waxes. In this project, only Gesso and waxes)) I have a Finnabire wax, the colors are Mint Sparkle, Old Denim, Old Silver.





 I used Dusty Attic products:










Have a nice day, 

2 комментария: