среда, 16 октября 2019 г.

Birdhouses ATCs for CT Finnabair + Video Tutorial


Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration! I made a series of ATC "Birdhouses". I really like different interesting houses, I like to compose all sorts of houses for fabulous creatures. And for the inspiration of October, I made some birdhouses for the fairies.

The base is cardboard and a piece of box. I cut the shapes according to the pattern and glued the pieces together. Then you can cover everything with Heavy Gesso Black and add some texture paste. I added twigs to the roofs of the houses, a little decor and painted everything.


When I finished my cards and went to photograph them, I did not like how I painted them! Haha, this also happens))))










So I painted everything over again with Gesso Black and Impasto Paint. And then with a dry brush i applied Acrylic Paints. And slightly waxed. Now I was completely satisfied with my work!
You can see how I make and remake birdhouses in my video tutorial. I hope you enjoy my idea of unusual ATC))



2 комментария:

  1. Скворечники сказочные, волшебные, удивительные и чудесные) Выглядят просто бомбически! И спасибо огромное за мастер-класс, смотреть за процессом - особое удовольствие)

    ОтветитьУдалить