пятница, 27 декабря 2019 г.

Layout "Don't forget" for Dusty Attic + Video Tutorial


Hello dear friends!


Today i'm with a new Mixed Media Layout.



 This time I made a light background using a Rose Stencil stencil, paste and brush. The result was a beautiful printed pattern with a different level of brightness.


At the baseof the layout I have paper from AB Studio. I covered the background with a Finnabair Gesso Clear Transparent at the beginning of my work to protect the paper and so that it does not absorb paints and pastes.


I painted the chipboard with Impasto Paint, Liquid Acrylic Paint and tinted Oxide Distress ink.




You can see how I made this layout in my video tutorial.
 I hope you enjoy my video and idea with stencil ))

 


I used Dusty Attic products:









Creative Script
Finnabair Art Basics - Heavy Gesso White
Finnabair Gesso Clear Transparent






Have a nice day,




1 комментарий:

  1. Спасибо! Смотрела и впитывала, все еще боюсь попробовать странички) Но с каждым таким МК …. спасибо еще раз)

    ОтветитьУдалить