воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

December Art Recipe Finnabair CT + Video Tutorial

Hello friends,
Frosty mornings and really cold nights are the perfect reason for choosing silver, blue and lavender as our colour palette this month. There are so many opportunities in winter to use such colours! Whether you want to create a layout with winter scene photo or home-decor, this colour choice will be always a perfect match.

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour palette and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

 Art Extravagance: Snowflake Paste
 Art Alchemy: Opal Magic Paints
 Art Ingredients: Glitter 
 Finnabair’s Moulds 
The colours: Blue, Lavender and Silver


A new Art Recipe inspired me to create a series of Free Form Cards.




I covered the background of cards with Black Gesso and added textures with Modeling Paste and Stencil. When everything was dry I put together a composition, I added color with Opal Magic Paint and Impasto.  And I finished everything with a Wax and Snowflake Paste.






And below you will find my video tutorial, I have created for you:




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий